The best way of handling the sprained ankle heel issue is by working towards bringing down the swelling and also the methods of easing pain. When the ankle sprains, it will require immediate attention of a foot and ankle expert. Your doctor will explain to you about the condition of your ankle and also the right way of handling the issue.
Stem cell therapy is in great demand for many kinds of foot and ankle issues. If you are suffering from ankle sprain pain and are looking for a podiatrist, who can conduct the successful procedure, then you should visit Dr. Sima Soltani. This podiatrist can guarantee complete relief from pain with the help of their stem cell therapy Irvine procedure. You can visit their website to know more.
Causes of Sprained Ankle
A sprained ankle is because of many causes.
- Misplacement of foot while jogging, running, stepping down the stairs, or even while getting down the bed.
- Stepping on an uneven surface or even while running on uneven surfaces
- Accidentally stepped on someone else’s foot during some sports events.
Teenagers, children, women, and sports persons are more prone to ankle sprains because of their daily routine. Others that are at the risk levels include –
- Wearing high heels that is not the right fit
- Playing indoor sports
- Having issues with their body balancing
- The previous injuries resulted in stiff or weak ankles
The best way of handling any kind of foot and ankle issue is with the help of affordable stem cell therapy. You can speak to your podiatrist about this.
When to consult a doctor?
Here are some of the situations of ankle sprain that require immediate attention of an expert.
- Swelling, bruising, and even pain in the ankle
- The ankle looks dislocated or deformed
- Numbness, bleeding, or color change in the sprained region
- You feel pain when you exert your body weight on the ankle
Controlling the swelling
- Make sure that you rest a sprained ankle as much as possible
- Follow the routine of icing the region for about 20 to 30 minutes with a time duration of 2 to 3 hours
- Keep the ankle wrapped with a bandage but not tightly
- Keep the ankle elevated above your heart level for first 48 hours after spraining.
You can find a podiatrist that can help you in handling this problem with the help of the best treatments. The stem cell therapy orange county procedures offer guaranteed results with the supervision of a foot and ankle expert.
The prolonged issue with the sprained ankle can cause some complication in your foot such as –
- An unstable joint
- Ankle injury because of irregular walking posture
A sprained ankle is diagnosed with the help of some procedures such as –
- CT scan
The treatment for the sprained ankle issue will be decided based on the severity of the condition. The doctors suggest the right kind of treatment program for you based on their findings. The stem cells for foot therapy are one of the many most-suggested procedures of ankle treatment.